If you want to start your business so, the main challenge for you how to raise money for your startup. Crowdfunding is a best way to raise money for the startups. Nowadays, there are many crowdfunding websites available in the market to raise the fund of your startup. Here we going to discussed about top 10 crowdfunding sites.
Top 10 best crowdfunding websites-
- Crowd Supply
1. Kickstarter: –Kickstarter is a best crowdfunding website. It was established in 2009. Kickstarter is open to backers from anywhere in the world and to creators from some countries including UK, US, Canada etc. Kickstarter takes only 5% charges on the total amount of funds raised. Kickstarter grow rapidly day by day. Kickstarter can’t take responsibility that people who post project on it will deliver on their projects, and they are using money to implement their project, Kickstarter advises backers to use their judgment for supporting a project.
Kickstarter is an all-or-nothing platform, which means that you don’t get your funds unless you complete your campaign. Kickstarter helps creative people like artists, musicians, designers etc. it is a free platform for creators for raising the fund. Who want to get fund from Kickstarter for those it is necessary to get a group of backers. Focus area of Kickstarter is creativity and merchandising.
2. Indiegogo: – Indiegogo is a best crowdfunding website. this website accept creator from worldwide. it takes 5% charges on the total amount of funds raised. this website is initially founded to help in fund raising for the project like theatre and cancer treatment. Indiegogo users are basically work for tech innovations creative works, and community projects. Indiegogo does not have all or nothing fundraising model. User have choice between two options. And these options are fixed and flexible funding. So, creator get their fund whether or not it is depends on they achieve their goal or not. In fixed funding if creator can’t meet their goal so, in this condition all founds are returns to their donors. If creator can’t meet their goals so there are no funding charges for those. Indiegogo is a best platform for fund raising. Its policies are so good. The purpose of Indiegogo is to be a launchpad for entrepreneurial ideas.
3. Crowd Supply: – Crowd Supply is a best platform for crowdfunding website. It was founded in 2012.the purpose of Crowd Supply is to be a launchpad for hardware, hackable and high end goods. It was founded by a team of product engineers from MIT Media Lab. it also takes 5% charges on the total amount of funds raised. Crowd Supply is based on Portland, Oregon. Crowd Supply claimed “over twice the success rate of Kickstarter and Indiegogo. Some people see Crowd Supply’s close management of projects as the solution to the fulfilment failure rate of other crowdfunding platforms. The site also serves as an online store for the creators of successful campaign. It is a best website for crowd funding. There are many websites for crowd funding but it is a best one.
4. Experiment: – Experiment is also a best website for crowdfunding. It is a US based website for crowdfunding. Experiment formerly called Microryza. It is platform for researchers. Researchers can post their research project to solicit pledges. Experiment work on all-or-nothing model. In this the backers are only charged if the project reaches their funding target during a set time. The website changed its name Microryza to Experiment in February 2014. Unlike the other popular crowdfunding sites. backers of Experiment projects do not get tangible rewards for backing. Researchers share directly with the backers and become a part of the project. It takes only 8% charges (5% for Microryza and 3% for payment processing) if the campaign is successful. If the campaign not reach their funding goals no one is charged. It is a best website for crowdfunding.
5. Chuffed: – it is also a best website for crowd funding. chuffed organised campaigns for non-profit charities and social enterprises looking for funding for a social cause project, individual looking for funding for a sick friend, family members etc.
To be eligible to run a crowdfunding campaign on you need to satisfy some criteria:
- Campaign must be fundraising for a social, community or political cause.
- campaign must be fundraising for a project with a defined outcome.
- A reasonable person must be able to understand where the money is going.
How much you can gain from campaign it is depends on your effort and your promotion.
Chuffed don’t care about your legal structure. A creator can be a registered charity. A private for -profit company etc. company not believe on this thing A creator’s legal structure decide creator’s ability to make social changes.
6. Patreon: – if you want to start crowdfunding. So, patreon is a best website for you. It was established in 2013. It provides a way to creators to build a network with the people for supporting their project. It is a very popular crowdfunding website. The purpose of the patreon to help every creator. Patreon is different from another crowdfunding website. Patreon is an American membership platform. Patreon creators is coming from different groups like, video, comedy, games, and education. These content creators create a page on patreon website. There are two way to get the fund from patreon. First one is patrons can choose to pay a fixed amount to a creator on a monthly basis. And the second one is a content creator can configure their page so that patrons pay every time the creator releases a new piece of art. If you want to get fund for you project so, this is a best website for you.
7. Fundly: – Fundly is a best crowd funding website for online fundraising. Fondly allows fund raising to non-profit, politics, clubs, schools, teams, etc. it also allows fund raising for friend, family and other supporters. You can raise fund in fondly by facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, google. In fondly, donors are charged when they make a donation.
Fundly charges fees according to the scale of the fundraiser. Individual campaigns are charged 4.9% of the funds collected, plus 3% credit card fees. So, this is the best website for getting fund.
8. StartSomeGood: –StartSomeGood is also a best platform for crowdfunding. It also follows all-or-nothing modal. All-or-nothing is risky modal but it is very popular in all platforms. The reason why we believe in “all-or-nothing” is that is creates less risk for donors. At StartSomeGood we also allow creators to set a second fundraising target, called stretch goal.
If you are using StartSomeGood website for fund raising the funds go directly from each donor’s bank account to the creator nominated stripe account. Strip will then transfer the fund to your nominated bank account within 5 days. The fee will be deducted before transfer the fund to the creator’s account.
StartSomeGood, charges an industry standard platform fee of 5% and Stripe charges 2.9% Take this in to account when setting your fundraising targets.
9. GoGetFunding: – GoGetFunding is a best website for crowdfunding. The purpose of GoGetfunding is to provide the best fundraising experience. It allows fundraising to everyone from any location. The terms and conditions help to ensure that the Project Creators, Backers and the GoGetFunding team stay happy.
GoGetFunding is a UK based company. GoGetFunding is a service that enables Project Creators to collect money in their campaign eWallet, linked PayPal and/or Stripe accounts for a specific purpose. First you need to register for becoming a Project Creator or Backer or can checking out as a guest, you need to accept the Terms and Conditions of Service.
10. Fundrazr: – if you are looking the fund so, Fundrazr is a best platform for you.
FundRazr is a free fundraising platform first released in 2009 Canada. It allows creators to crowdfunding campaigns by creating fundraising pages. and sharing it via social media, messaging apps, email and more.
FundRazr was founded in 2008 by Daryl Hatton. The head office is located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. It was initially a Facebook app that allowed users to Crowdfund money over Facebook. This is best website for crowdfunding.
If you want to do some project and you need fund so, these websites is best for you. There are many crowdfunding websites but these websites are best. All most fundraising website depends on all-or-nothing modal. This modal is risky but best modal. As a creator you need to achieve your target. How much fund you get from website, it is depending on your efforts. Crowdfunding is where you get a lot of people to invest in your idea. You can use a crowdfunding platform to manage all the collections and give you a central location to share your ideas. Crowdfunding websites is best for getting fund. All crowdfunding website is best for fund raising but these are top 10 websites. So, if you want to get some fund. so, these websites only for you.